Procurement Manager - Property
Are you self-driven & able to work autonomously within a dynamic & challenging environment to tight timelines? Can you also achieve optimum results from Property contracts & manage a multitude of stakeholders? If so then we would like to hear from you
In this role you will be responsible for functional sourcing management across set commodities, specifically around Property, Radio Access Network technology services and Small Works Contractor suppliers.
You will provide commercial support to business / project teams to ensure budgetary compliance through identifying savings opportunities, negotiating pricing / contracts with suppliers and minimising commercial risks.
To be successful you will need:
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels in an organisation across a variety of disciplines (legal, technical, finance and procurement).
- Good understanding of contract law
- Supplier management skills and experience
- Contract management skills and experience
Ideally you will have:
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or another relevant professional qualification
- Good working knowledge of telecoms industry, mobile technology and supply base, including supporting services
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly