Interim Category Manager - GPC
We have a Public Sector client based in Leeds looking for an Interim Category Manager – GPC on a contract that will run for 6 months. This role has been deemed as Inside Scope of IR35 and therefore the maximum rate available is £375 (via Umbrella).
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Manage the GPC Contract (Government Procurement Card – finance category circa £14M per annum) and delivery against the category objectives.
- Customer / user interaction, delivering the benefits against a new GPC policy.
- Managing the service, managing stakeholders, delivering against new ways of working and using the GPC.
- Role will be measured on delivery against;
- Savings targets, new ways of using GPC, allowing new users to use the service, optimising organisational use of the GPC.
- Would suit someone with large scale contract management / project experience.
Essential Experience Required:
- 5+ years Commercial / Contract Manager experience.
- Category Manager experience.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Project Delivery.
- Business Acumen.
Desirable Experience Required:
- Financial Services or use of Government Procurement Card.
- PM qualifications (Prince 2 – advantageous but not essential)
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £79,999 Manager Public Sector jobs in Purchasing, supply (main)
- £60,000 - £79,999 Manager Public Sector jobs in Buying
- £60,000 - £79,999 Manager Public Sector jobs in Contracts
- £60,000 - £79,999 Manager Public Sector jobs in Logistics
- £60,000 - £79,999 Manager Public Sector jobs in Operations