Strategic Sourcing Specialist - London or Herts
Strategic Procurement Specialist - London - £45,000 + excellent package
A global FTSE 100 organisation are looking to fill a role in their successful Procurement function, the successful individual will be based at their London HQ or in their Hertfordshire office (20 minutes direct train from London Euston, whilst the office is a 2 minute walk from the station). The Procurement function has recently successfully implemented a new P2P system, thus giving Procurement a higher profile within the organisation.
My client are looking for talented procurement professionals who are looking to develop their career alongside best-in class Procurement professionals. The firm are looking to expand their Procurement function, therefore offering you potential growth and development opportunities and offering you the opportunity to have a proactive role in the delivering value across the wider company.
The Procurement role will involve:
* Working as part of the best in class procurement team, strategically sourcing indirect categories (HR, Professional Services, IT, Marketing, Travel etc.)
* Playing a pivotal part in SRM and leading category specific tenders
* Negotiating with suppliers and rationalising the supplier base
* Engaging with senior level stakeholders and developing your ability to engage with high-ranking business executives
* Striving to enact best-practice through effective implementation of approved strategy working with a budget of £25m- £100m depending on the project and category
The Procurement skills necessary:
* Proven track record within procurement, exceptional strategic sourcing techniques
* Preferably strong cross-category knowledge, either within direct or indirect procurement, or both
* Ability to demonstrate where you have added value in previous procurement role(s) and show tangible results (i.e. impressive cost savings)
* Resilient character, energetic and proven track record of being a high-performer
* Degree qualified or equivalent from a leading UK or international university
* MCIPS qualified or studying towards CIPS qualification not essential but preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is bright and looking to take the next step in their career within a dynamic and fast paced company.
If you feel you are a similar like-minded bright, articulate and ambitious Procurement Manager looking for a new challenge and career opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure.
Key skills: procurement, buyer, London, manager, indirect, HR, Professional Services, IT Procurement, hardware, software, telecoms, purchasing