Graduate Strategic Consultant: Procurement
Graduate Strategic Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain - London
This niche procurement and supply chain consultancy with offices across the EMEA and LatAm region offers a bespoke and innovative solutions to their Blue Chip and SME clients. This strategic consultancy pride themselves on their tailored and flexible consulting framework for their FTSE100 clients across multiple industries including defence, media & entertainment, retail, automotive and industrial products.
With their own bespoke category analytics software and specialised technology headquarters in addition to their luxury procurement and supply chain offices in London, this strategic and business development consultancy pride themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit, and are looking for talented professionals with strong academics ideally from a financial services and/or mechanical and engineering background, however that is not essential.
Procurement Responsibilities of a Strategic Consultant include:
- Driving forward disruptive change to blue chip FTSE100 clients through the creation of innovative strategies that creates value and cost reduction
- Offer a consultative procurement and supply chain service at both a strategic and operational level across the 6 main divisions of the business outlined above
- Unique opportunity to learn and work alongside senior consultants within the business and direct exposure to senior consultants and Director and CPO level within the company
Procurement & Background of a Strategic Consultant:
- Exceptional academics from a leading university having achieved a 2:1 or above
- Tangible examples of success in cost analytics and cost reduction from a financial services or procurement background
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven, innovative and inquisitive mind with ambitions towards long term career progression in a growing consultancy
Keywords: Procurement, Supply Chain, FTSE100, Consultancy Strategic, Innovation, Analytics, Disruptive Innovation, Strong academics, Procurement Professional, Financial Services, Mechanical Engineering, Procurement Background.