Procurement - Contracts and Sourcing Manager
Procurement - Contracts and Sourcing Manager - IT Procurement - FTSE 100 FMCG - London - £65k + Excellent Package
This FTSE 100 FMCG brand is experiencing great success and as a result is in need for of a Contracts and Sourcing Manager to negotiate and handle their new and existing contracts.
Globally known for their excellent quality products, this FMCG brand are market leaders coupled by a best in class procurement function.
The Contracts and Sourcing Manager will:-
- Negotiate and put in place 3rd party contracts and client contract flow downs
- Examine at the terms and conditions of existing contracts and make changes in their renewals
- Liase and work with a range of internal stakeholders both locally and globally
- Achieve value for money and best possible terms and conditions with new suppliers, including drafting and RFP processes
The Successful Contracts and Sourcing Manager will need to have:-
- Experience of drafting complex contracts and sourcing practices
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively engage stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills and a value for money focus
- Degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS
This role has a clear line of progression and salary increase to the more senior roles within the organisation in the next 12 months.
For more information on this exciting IT procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Contracts and Sourcing Manager, IT Procurement, Software, Hardware, Telco, Networks, London, CIPS.
Apply for Procurement - Contracts and Sourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly