Information Procurement Assistant
Procurement Assistant Role - Magic Circle Law Firm - Central London - £20,000 - 25,000 +Package
This market leading and global law firm, seeks an ambitious graduate with the gravitas and experience to develop through their procurement function and develop key suppliers.
This niche procurement team, focussing on the information and research services are growing within the wider procurement function and are looking to develop graduates onto senior level management positions to continue the growth of this business. Internal learning and development schemes will be provided to the successful applicant to ensure they are a market leader within procurement.
This procurement assistant role with include:-
- Working closely with the procurement manager in managing significant spends for the function and developing key suppliers
- Managing a spend reaching in excess of 10 mill £.
- Running full tender processes for new suppliers, working closely with the contracts team to ensure contract drafting and negotiation is successful and working with suppliers to continue successful relationships.
- Working with and working on a broad range of procurement categories, including risk, IT and Marketing.
Experience required to be successful:-
- Degree level education from a leading university at a 2:1 level or above
- 1 years commercial experience, a basic understanding of procurement is ideal however not essential
- The communication and analytical skills to work on complex contracts and to then relay the importance of procurement across a business unit
- The gravitas and ability to work with senior stakeholders and suppliers
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate to break into a significant procurement function within a growing and prestigious business. Growth is expected for the role through a significant learning and development program.
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, information, assistant, legal, law firm, contracts management, stakeholder management, London, Moorgate, Degree
Apply for Information Procurement Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly