Interim Contracts Manager - £450 p/d
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100 and household name in the UK, seeks to recruit an FM Contracts Manager. The jobholder will sit within the Group Procurement function, with responsibility for a portfolio of 3rd party FM, Construction and Property supplier contracts valued in excess of £50m p/a.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a portfolio of business critical FM Contracts Managers. This includes a range of FM services including Construction (Consulting & Contracting), Building Engineering, Asbestos, Fabric Maintenance, Estates Management and Catering. It is expected that jobholder also hold responsibility for a key Joint Venture contract. The jobholder will demonstrate excellent stakeholder engagement/management skills and will work closely with key operational stakeholders to seek this "value dimension" whilst also providing accurate and timely reporting through the design and implementation of appropriate contractual KPI's. Success in this role will be achieved by delivering mature supplier relationships, innovative contract models and long term value through service excellence.
- The jobholder will be able to demonstrate a strong commercial mindset underpinned with traditional Contracts & Supplier Relationship Management expertise.
- A depth of FM, Property & Construction Contracts Management experience
- Whilst our client is open minded on industry background; experience gained in Client organisations or Cost Consultancies would be deemed beneficial.
- Further exposure to traditional FM Procurement would also be preferential
- Excellent track record of stakeholder engagement/management - up to and including Board Level
- Degree qualified or equivalent