Procurement Administrator - £30K
Our client, a UK FTSE 100 organisation, undergoing significant Business re-organisation and Procurement transformation seeks to recruit a Procurement Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital role in the success of a global organisations brand new procurement operations function.
The jobholder will be responsible for managing contract renewals in a timely manner, updating and maintaining purchase order log's and appropriate asset registers. The jobholder will also be responsible for;
- Verification of invoices to PO's, seeking appropriate approvals and forwarding to Finance for payment
- Develop and maintain the Contracts Database
- Support the development of monthly spend reports
- Supplier management including building relationships and good rapport with Dealerships
It is expected that the jobholder be able to support the Category Managers with the production of RFQ's. Furthermore, the jobholder will support the Category Managers with the development of administrative process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team. It is expected that the jobholder be able to manage the delivery of administrative procedures and support contract renewals and the contract database.
Our client is keen on applicants able to demonstrate;
- Able to communicate with clients and customers in a supportive and helpful manner, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and processes
- The ability to work as a part of a team and on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, numerate and analytical.
- Knowledge of Financial Systems would be advantageous.
- Procurement experience advantageous.
Apply for Procurement Administrator - £30K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly