My client is looking for a Site Manager based at there Kent location. This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast pace logistics environment.
My client is a leading FMCG business with a network of warehouses across the UK and aggressive growth plans over the coming years.
- To ensure that the Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed by all personnel and visitors to the site.
- Managing the activities and resources to achieve financial, operational and customer service objectives.
- Planning and management of staffing, to ensure optimum level of staffing is being used within budget, also ensuring the oncoming shift has sufficient staffing levels.
- To ensure equipment is operational and relevant checks are made and maintained. When problems arise, contacting the relevant contractors to resolve the issue.
- The management of productivity to achieve KPIs, changing priorities where necessary and be proactive in looking for continuous improvements.
- To ensure company policies are adhered to and administration functions completed within deadlines and maintain accurate records in line with customer/company requirements.
- To promote harmonious and effective working relationships both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service through a combination of communication team work, motivation and leadership.
- Communicating information to staff, to have a thorough and effective shift handover.
- Experience managing 30+ colleagues
- Customer focused.
- Experience in using RFI /Scanners.
- Staff motivator with the ability to coach and train members of the team.
- Experience of working within a fast pace warehouse/logistics environment
My client can offer a salary of between £35000 and £40000