Category Manager - IT
IT Category Manager- Leading UK based FTSE Utility Brand - West London - £50,000 - 60,000 + Package
After recently being named as one of the leading UK firms, this utility giant is looking to expand its Procurement team by 20% over the next 2 years along with significantly increasing its global brand.
Following a recent change program which has led this procurement team to the top of the industry, they are consequently looking to hire an experienced indirect procurement manager to lead one or more categories into further successes. Having pledged to make significant savings, this company are willing to provide outstanding packages to all senior procurement team members and the opportunity to grow into Director Level.
Procurement Category Manager Role profile:
- Managing a spend of in excess of £50 million
- Work closely with the procurement team, senior stakeholders and continuously seek to improve value
- Within the category management framework, develop, build and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure business objectives are met
- Proactively develop robust strategies for use within specific categories to deliver breakthrough results
Procurement related experience required:
- At least two years of Indirect Category Management, ideally with a specific understanding of IT and professional services procurement processes
- A full understanding of the cradle to grave procurement process including contract drafting and negotiation
- Degree level education (or equivalent) CIPS membership is ideal however will look at candidates who are currently working towards this.
- The communication skills and passion to ensure that procurement is perceived as a positive within a business.
There is no better time to take the next step in your career and develop your experience within a leading FTSE30 listed Retail business. The business will rely on their procurement managers to deliver growth and savings and progression into Director Level is expected for successful managers.
To find out more please send your CV to George at jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect, Manager, Professional Services, Retailer, FTSE, Purchasing, Tender, London, Degree, CIPS.