Warehouse Night shift Supervisor
Warehouse Supervisor - Night Shift
Your new company
A major FMCG company
Your new role
You support the Warehouse Manager to lead, manage and motivate the warehouse night shift team to achieve operational targets and standards in a business where customer satisfaction is critical.
- To support with the management of the warehouse resources and ensure the effective running of the warehouse to the highest standard.
- Monitor and ensure adherence and compliance of operational processes within the business and warehouse documentation.
- Ensure effective communication within the operational teams and implement practices which will ensure the engagement of employees in line with the company values.
- Ensure all KPI targets related to the warehouse are achieved.
- Maintain a working environment in line with legislation to include Health & Safety, Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 12 months experience of working at Warehouse/Operations management level
- Proven track record of effective resource management to maximize productivity
- Strong communication skills
FMCG warehouse supervisory / team leader experience
What you'll get in return
My client has offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to gain priceless exposure within a high volume and customer focused FMCG warehousing environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Warehouse Night shift Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly