Supply Chain Manager
Joining a fast growing international manufacturer the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies around; Inventory Management, Forecasting, and Demand Management. There will also be onus on the Supply Chain Manager to implement process improvement into the Supply Chain for the group.
Our client are influential players within the manufacturing industry, they have the fastest growing international sales within their market and have seen substantial growth year on year for some time. As a consequence of this growth they are now seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain team based in Kent.
- Review and develop KPI's across the supply chain; Inventory management, forecast accuracy, supplier management
- Implement processes and procedure to optimise Inventory levels
- Review and develop processes and strategies to Improve forecasting accuracy
- Liaise closely with internal departments; manufacturing, procurement, production and sales
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays
- Health care scheme