IT Procurement Category Specialist
IT Procurement Specialist - Global FTSE50 - West London - £40,000 - 48,000 plus package
This global FTSE brand currently seeks an ambitious indirect procurement specialist with experience across IT Services and Infrastructure to join their growing team.
Being named as the leading business within their space across the UK, this brand is looking to globalise and is currently transforming all of its business functions. Due to their expansion within not just the UK markets but globally, the business are expecting their specialists to grow within their categories onto management and above. Extensive internal learning and development schemes will be provided to ensure all employees are market leaders within procurement.
IT Procurement Specialist role overview:
- Full end to end strategic procuring, including SRM and contract drafting and negotiation
- Working with Category managers across the business to ensure that significant saving targets are met and that procurement is perceived as a positive light.
- Liaising with stakeholders, both internally and externally to continually seek to improve value.
- Manage and oversee spend reaching up to £20 million
Procurement experience required for this role:
- Outstanding knowledge of IT procurement categories
- Advanced influencing, persuading and negotiation skills and the ability to present complex ideas to take a consultative approach with stakeholders
- Degree level education ideally 2:1 and above (or equivalent). Cips membership is also preferred
- A clear understanding of category management principles and evidence of managing a category through the whole life cycle. Must include tender and SRM experience
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced IT procurement specialist or buyer to take the next step in their career and progress within a growing FTSE business.
If you are interested in finding out more please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, buying, indirect procurement, IT services, hardware software, networks, telco, degree, cips, stakeholder management, contract management, strategic sourcing, global, london
Apply for IT Procurement Category Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly