Software Contract Manager
Software Contract Manager - Prestigious Education Institution - £65k - Board-Level Exposure - Excellent Progression Opportunities
Due to the rapid growth of their procurement function, this esteemed educational institution has an opening for an ambitious Software Contract Manager to join their commercially-astute team, working out of their London HQ. Operating in an established procurement function the successful Procurement professional will be given the autonomy to leave a lasting impression. Due to effective leadership and forward thinking, the procurement function currently has a strategic five-year plan with a clear view towards expanding category spend and project values, naturally leading to excellent opportunities for future progression.
The Software Contract Manager will:-
- Negotiate and put in place 3rd party contracts and client contract flow downs
- Examine at the terms and conditions of existing contracts and make changes in their renewals
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders both locally and globally
- Achieve value for money and best possible terms and conditions with new suppliers, including drafting and RFP processes
Procurement skills and background required:
- Proven track record of success across IT procurement including Software
- Proficient in the understanding and drafting of complex contractual terms and conditions and sourcing practices.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build effective working relationships with client, stakeholders and suppliers at all levels.
- Strong negotiations and influencing abilities.
- CIPS qualified.
For more information on this exciting Software procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Contracts and Sourcing Manager, IT Procurement, Software, Hardware, Telco, Networks, London, CIPS.
Apply for Software Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly