IT Procurement Manager - £60K
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Financial Services organisation in the midst of corporate transformation. The jobholder will take a key role forming part of a newly established team, reporting directly to the Head of Technology Procurement. The vacancy presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate keen to develop their career in a 'Greenfield' environment.
The jobholder will be responsible for running a global portfolio of IT & Technology sourcing projects; with a focus on the Software, Application Development and Professional Services category space. It is also expected that the jobholder be able to support additional projects in the Hardware & Telecoms categories from time to time. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a stakeholder community who have had little engagement and support from procurement historically - and who have significant cost saving targets to deliver in the next 18 months. As such, it is expected that the jobholder be able to support the Head of Tech Sourcing with the need to grow key relationships with stakeholders.
The role is very much delivery focused with a tangible cost-saving target associated. As such, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, working in a fast-paced environment and with a track record of delivering cost-savings beyond target.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate tangible Software sourcing experience, coupled with some exposure to the wider IT Sourcing portfolio
- Candidate must be pro-active, a self starter and with an ability to identify opportunities/demand
- Dynamic and Resilient nature with an ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Consultative style, with an ability to engage/influence technology stakeholders
- Strong negotiator with ability to demonstrate solid savings delivery to date
Apply for IT Procurement Manager - £60K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly