Intellectual Property Manager
Do you have practical experience of implementing contracts, delivering services under contracts, preparing charges for contracts and understanding the risk implications of a working contract? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint an Intellectual Property Manager who will have responsibility for generating income through the licensing of Intellectual Property (IP) and the protection of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and brands worldwide.
In this role you will provide recommendations to the Senior Commercial Manager and draft and make legal changes to IP licences as appropriate, in conjunction with Directorate of Legal Services (DLS) where necessary, within the necessary timescales.
- Practical experience of implementing contracts, delivering services under contracts, preparing charges for contracts and understanding the risk implications of a working contract.
- Broad based experience of working directly with other departments in the delivery of services or information required as part of a contractual agreement.
- Experience of dialogue and liaison with commercially aware organisations.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with internal ‘service providers’ and external third party ‘customers’.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills to enable confident and professional interaction with internal and external customers.
Sound judgement and confident in seeking resolutions in challenging circumstances to provide successful outcomes to contract negotiations with third parties.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.