Commercial Managers - Systems Information/Management
Do you have a strong blend of depth knowledge of commercial processes and systems (procurement, P2P & contract management)? If you do and you would like to be part of a large scale transformation project, we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a major Government Department is seeking top talent to join a progressive and commercially focused team, where you will be providing their Commercial Directorate with systems and processes that facilitate productive working, and provide the necessary governance and controls in an efficient and effective manner.
These roles require a close working relationship with key stakeholders, suppliers, and central government bodies to develop and implement systems that are aligned to the commercial systems strategy and the interface between them.
The roles also require a close collaborative working relationship with Commercial Directorate staff and with the procurement and contract management Heads of Profession to develop efficient and fit for purpose processes where:
- Directorate staff contribute and influence the technical knowledge
- Directorate staff sense full ownership of the key processes
- The role brings best practice and process excellence
The scope of these roles cover the processes and systems that manage the key Procurement, Contract Management and Purchase to Pay (P2P) commercial processes.
For either role you will have:
- In depth knowledge of commercial processes and systems (procurement, P2P, and contract management).
- Technically competent with understanding of developing/designing new processes and supporting systems.
- Experience of successful commercial process change or systems implementation in a large and complex organisation
- Strong change management skills with experience of project management, developing user requirements, and managing change. Fundamental level of procurement and contract management, ideally with experience of leading procurement or contract management activity.
- Continuous improvement and process management skills – ideally 6 Sigma or other Lean experience - and application to achieve significant benefits.
- Experience of knowledge management application within a commercial environment
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Commercial Managers - Systems Information/Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly