Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Due to business growth, our client is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join their Supply Chain Team.
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be responsible for the customer sales order and work with planning, marketing and logistics to ensure goods are delivered in a timely manner.
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator will be responsible for;
- Customer sales order entry on EDI/SAP highlighting any OTIF risks/issues
- Liaise with the customer and resolving any issues
- Issue warehouse acknowledgements to allow picking of customer orders
- Arrange shipments and delivery slots
- Investigate customer returns and sign off on paperwork/credits
Experience and knowledge required for the role;
- Experience of working in a similar customer focussed role within Supply Chain
- Experience of working within a FMCG environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Eye for details with regards to commercial issues
For more information, please call Shuna on 01698 430100