Senior Contract Managers/Contract Managers
Do you have strong proven commercial management skills & experience combined with the ability to develop excellent supplier relationships & implement best practice to extract maximum value from high profile complex third party outsourced contracts?
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint a number of Senior Contract Managers & Contract Managers to support the implementation of best practice commercial contract management across a number of high value high profile strategic third Party outsourced contracts. Through commercial contract management you will be involved in driving innovation and continuous improvement whilst delivering value for money and managing risk through informed and reliable judgement.
You will help to deliver quality outcomes to meet strategic objectives, driving local performance, delivery and strategy, managing streams of activity and aligning to corporate objectives where relevant. You will ensure a high quality service, balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders and be able to adapt and respond to shifting priorities, dealing with complex challenges, engaging with root causes and managing solutions.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of Contract Law and be proficient in the purpose, composition, interpretation, management and enforcement of complex outsourced service agreements/contracts/frameworks
- Proven track record and detailed understanding of contract management processes, performance management regimes and incentivisation mechanisms
- Experience of the development and implementation of Supplier Relationship Management strategies
- Experience of negotiating and managing complex contracts
- Experience of commercial management and delivery
- Experience of developing, delivering and implementing contract management plans
- Strong procurement understanding including Public Contract Regulations and standard sourcing methodologies
- Strong project management capabilities gained through practical professional experience
- Operationally effective – proven delivery of quality outcomes to meet strategic objectives
- Organisational Influence – provides strong leadership and develops effective strategic relationships
- Able to interact and effectively influence senior stakeholders to build collaborative partnerships where appropriate and engage with users to understand requirements, influence decision making and effectively question and challenge users (act as a “critical friend”)
- Help to generate effective solutions to complex problems, resolving queries and complaints
- Politically astute with an ability to develop networks both within the organisation and externally
- Experience of dealing with complex demand challenges in a complex operational environment
- Exhibit the ability to effectively communicate and report (verbal and written)
- Possess a relevant higher level qualification or equivalent experience.
- CIPS/IACCM/Commercial qualification
Due to Security vetting, all candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.