Procurement Manager (Professional Services) - £55K
Our client is a global logistics company, specialising in providing container transportation and storage, warehousing solutions and supply chain management to numerous industries. They are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager for HR & Professional Services who will be responsible for managing all related Professional Services and HR areas of expenditure.
To strategically manage all HR and Professional Services related categories of expenditure at the appropriate level, adopting best practice Procurement processes to identify key areas of opportunity, maximising benefits and returns. The holder will be required to build relationships with internal stakeholders and work closely with the operations on a cross functional basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions and value across the HR/Professional Services category.
- Develop a robust Procurement strategy and negotiate new best-in-class agreements in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of strategic sourcing plans that reflect and deliver the HR strategy. Continually lead and challenge the evaluation and identification of HR requirements following full spend and specification and strategy analysis to ensure that developed procurement strategies are aligned with the business.
- Monitor site compliance with central agreements by requesting supplier reports, carrying out site visits, liaising with Group Audit and escalating within relevant business area as necessary.
- Design, monitor and maintain Procurement Policies and Procedure ensuring adherence, from supplier selection, tender formats, specifications, analysis, signoffs, brief outs and supply agreements in accordance with the Category Review Process.
- Manage all central agreements by facilitating the maintenance of the central database of contracts, central systems, pricing details and other legal documentation.
Our client seeks a candidate with:
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of managing complex or high value/risk services
- Supplier Management experience.
- Experience of leading procurement governance and delivering value in an operational environment
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or studying towards
Apply for Procurement Manager (Professional Services) - £55K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly