Telecommunications Procurement Specialist: FTSE100
Telecommunications Procurement Specialist - Unique Procurement Opportunity - FTSE 100 - Texas - Career Progression - $75,000 - $80,000 + package
Owing to the company's recent Procurement Transformation, this FTSE 100 seeks an ambitious Procurement Specialist to build and champion procurement across the Telecommunications category. Working in a team of Global Category Managers, the successful candidate will be entrusted with a $Multi-Million spend, providing an immediate platform for upward career trajectory making it perfect for applicants eager for rapid progression.
Telecommunications Procurement Specialist, Role Overview:
- Work across the end to end Procurement process, from RFQ through to tender and contract award, as well as continued supplier relationship management post-contract
- Key point of contact for procurement cost reduction programmes, with the autonomy to review and convert ideas into tenders and projects to be employed throughout the firm
- Maintaining and developing roles with vital external stakeholders, managing expectations and objections if or when they should arise
- Adopting a strong leadership role within a renowned, best in class procurement team, with the focus on your own personal promotion from buying to management
- Experience working in blue chip or SME businesses; recognising the importance of managing multiple stakeholders and projects to deliver excellent outcomes
- Excellent savings achieved and value added through working across the full procurement process, from tender to post contract management
- A disciplined and clinical approach to procurement; an individual keen to strive for excellence, bypass expectations and reap the career rewards
- Degree qualified (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
This FTSE 100 has shown accelerated growth year on year in the past 10 years, and following their Procurement transformation are poised to develop into a world-class function. This opportunity is tailored to procurement professionals looking for exciting challenges in a thriving, dynamic organisation, with the ability to grow with the function and reach senior management levels rapidly.
To apply or for more information, please contact jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Buyer, Strategic Buyer, Telecommunications Procurement Specialist, Indirect Buyer, Procurement Buyer, Negotiation, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Tender, Procurement Function, Transformation, FTSE 100, Degree, CIPS