Product Classification Specialist- Export Controls
1st Executive are working very closely with a Global FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical organisation who are embarking on a huge trade and compliance programme.
Role: Part of this programme will be to perform the global export product classification data cleanse and build the service processes for ongoing management of product classification.
You will be supporting the Trade & Compliance Programme Director in the service design of the product classification and then deliver the data cleanse across ECN, drug precursor and other export control classifications. This is estimated at approximately 35K SKU's.
This is a really exciting time to come into the business with the opportunity to develop a service that doesn't currently exist. You will have an opportunity to really shape and make an impact to the project.
- Must have experience in Product Classification
- Working knowledge of Trade & Compliance
- Previous experience in export product classifications
- Good understanding of global export regulations
- Experience in a global role and dealing with different cultures
- Experience in a matrix organisation
- Experience in SAP GTS would be advantageous
- Experience in designing a product classification strategy