Generalist Indirect Procurement Buyer
Generalist Indirect Procurement Buyer - FTSE50 FMCG Giant - £30,000-40,000 - West London
Due to a recent surge in investment this FTSE50 FMCG Giant is transforming its procurement function and as a result is looking for a generalist indirect procurement buyer with previous experience purchasing IT or Outsourcing services. This organisation is market leader in the FMCG industry and is predicted unprecedented levels of growth in the near future.
The Generalist Procurement Buyer will need to:-
- Work with a team of procurement buyers on a variety of indirect greenfield and brownfield projects
- Lead a full end to end procurement process from the initial market research stage through to the management of suppliers to ensure that the terms and conditions of contracts are fully adhered to
- Engage with both junior and senior stakeholders to keep them fully on board with procurement strategy
- Negotiate with the key suppliers to ensure the lowest possible cost
The Generalist Procurement Buyer will need to have:-
- Experience working within indirect procurement categories, particularly with IT or outsourcing
- MCIPS or CIPS qualified
- Degree (or equivalent)
This is a modern and dynamic company that meet the needs of their employees, providing flexible working hours and benefits including childcare costs and travel expenses.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please send through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords:- Procurement, Progression, Buyer, Category Lead, Strategic, Indirect, Software, IT, Supplier Rationalisation, Process Improvement, Change, Transformation, Degree, CIPS, MCIPS