Global Head of Marketing Procurement
2 days left
- Full Time
Global Head of Marketing Procurement - FTSE30 - West London - Salary Negotiable
An international FTSE30 Client are going through a huge transformation to their procurement function, whereby they are globalising spend. This has resulted in a need for an excellent Senior Marketing Procurement candidate to head up spends for their Marketing Procurement Category.
The role will involve undergoing a large level of both greenfield and brownfield projects within Marketing and will report directly into the CPO. Procurement is very well mandated in this organisation, with this position sitting on its board of marketing directors.
The Global Head of Marketing Procurement Role will include:-
- Running the entire end to end category strategy, effectively planning and implementing Marketing strategy
- Managing £Multi-Million spend on multiple greenfield and brownfield projects
- Engaging with the key stakeholders of the business, from board level to junior
The Global Head of Marketing Procurement will need to have:-
- Degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS Qualification
- Full end to end category management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing procurement space
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Procurement candidate to take the next step in their career and gain valuable experience in a transforming greenfield environment.
For more information on this exciting Marketing Procurement opportunity, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Marketing, Senior Procurement Manager, BTL, ATL, Head of Category, Digital, Agency, Greenfield, Transformation, London, Surrey
Apply for Global Head of Marketing Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly