Interim Category Buyer
1st Executive are currently partnering a Global FTSE Pharmaceutical organisation who are going through a major transformation where they are embarking on a journey to raise the profile of what Procurement can do, evolving from a sole cost cutting focus to embrace the roles of sourcing for growth, going beyond price and driving innovation for increased business value.
You will be assisting with the development, management and implementation of global strategies, working with cross functional sourcing teams on a global, regional and local level. You will be assisting with delivering agreed savings targets in order to significantly impact the businesses financial results. Further to this you will be developing relationships with critical suppliers as well as participating in the development of continuous improvement strategy for the supply base.
**Written and oral fluency in Spanish is required**
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical/manufacturing or FMCG
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering savings
- Previous experience managing suppler relationships
- Previous experience managing global stakeholders
- Previous experience developing global sourcing strategies
- MUST SPEAK FLUENT SPANISH
Apply for Interim Category Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly