Sourcing & Contract Manager | FTSE 250 | Hampshire
This FTSE 250 organisation is adding to the Procurement Team on its’ largest account, with an opportunity for a Sourcing & Contract Manager arising within the Health & Social Care Category. This role will see you working with an addressable spend of up to £100m within the Public Sector, managing all aspects of strategic sourcing and programme development across the entire H&SC Landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide intelligent and enhanced sourcing solutions and proactive programme planning across all H&SC projects from Children & Young People to Adult & Elderly Care
• Deliver full procurement cycles on time, with evidence based cashable savings on all projects.
• Take sole ownership of the full procurement lifecycle by leading on the development of sourcing plans, compliant tender documentation and tender evaluation.
• Lead and deliver on robust spend analysis, sourcing prioritisation, strategic sourcing solutions and the development of service delivery plans.
• Ensure full compliance to Public Contracts Regulations.
• Previous experience in Procurement & Purchasing within regulated Public Sector Categories.
• Direct exposure to Health & Social Care Procurement is advantageous.
• Understanding and experience of OJEU/PCR 2015 Legislation Compliance.
• Proactive communication and engagement with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience of Category Management, driving sourcing strategies and delivering savings initiatives.
• Pro-actively identify and deliver continuous improvement
If you are an experienced Public Sector Procurement specialist then please do get in touch to find out more about this and other opportunities.
01962 869838 | email@example.com
Apply for Sourcing & Contract Manager | FTSE 250 | Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly