Strategic Sourcing Specialist: IT
Strategic Sourcing Specialist: IT - Global FTSE 100 Manufacturing Business
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 + Benefits Package + Structured Career Progression
This is a permanent role based full time in Houston,Texas: open to candidates who are relocating within the USA.
One of the most stable and growing organisations in the US, this global FTSE 100 have restructured their sourcing & vendor management function and are seeking a talented Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join and work across the IT category. They're looking for a strategic individual to join and own the end-to-end procurement process whilst implementing new suppliers by going out to tender.
Strategic Sourcing Specialist: IT Role Overview:
- Own sub-category spends, such as Software, Hardware, IT Services and Telecommunications, developing effective procurement strategies to have a proactive approach to procurement
- Leading full end to end tenders (including RFIs and RFPs) with new and existing suppliers to identify best value suppliers on a national and global scale, ensuring service and quality are improved alongside cost savings
- Identifying opportunities to add value within both the procurement process and the overall IT category; taking new ideas to the Director of Procurement to implement across the function
- Influencing senior internal stakeholders to ensure procurement are invited to have a seat at the table and add value across strategic business projects
Key Requirements for the Strategic Sourcing Specialist Role:
- Experience of the full end to end procurement process, including leading RFPs and RFQs, across the IT or Indirect categories
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills; able to influence senior internal stakeholders and effectively negotiate with critical suppliers
- A desire to deliver change; identify opportunities to be innovative and add value rather than just business as usual activities
- Strong academics and procurement qualifications preferred
With support provided from Senior Managers at the FTSE 100, this is an incredible opportunity for the successful candidate to take on a new challenge whilst learning from industry leaders, making your mark on a growing and successful business. This role also has clear development opportunities to become a senior manager.
For more information, send a copy of your resume to jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this job board.
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Strategic IT Sourcing, IT Procurement, Technology Procurement, IT Procurement Manager, Software Procurement, IS Procurement, Infrastructure Procurement, FTSE 100, Career Progression
Apply for Strategic Sourcing Specialist: IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly