Procurement Manager Trainee
This role will be a great opportunity for degree educated candidates (food technology, food science, or business school) with an interest in Procurement and appetite for international experience.
A friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to learn will be essential for this role.
In order to be successful, you will have an entrepreneur approach to your work & experience of working within Procurement is essential.
My Client is offering a Procurement Manager Trainee role with the opportunity of completing industry vocational qualifications.
They have grown very fast during the last few years & they need the right people on board who share the same passions.
Procurement Manager Trainee: This role will initially be setting up an embedded procurement function and running the local procurement for the UK for all direct spends (i.e. raw materials and packaging).
Dealing with communications (mostly over the telephone and face to face) with other stakeholders in the business. Using a variety of Microsoft Packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to compose and update documents.
You will provide effective, efficient, confidential and comprehensive procurement support to the business.
You will be supported with gaining CIPS qualifications. You will also have various other training opportunities, such as Supply Chain Management, Category Management, Health and Safety.
- Fast learner.
- Overall business awareness.
- IT literate with strong Microsoft skills.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to work as part of a team and have a flexible approach to the working hours due to business requirements.
- Be well organised & able to work on your own initiative.
- Be able to keep calm under pressure, whilst being assertive and tenacious when dealing with issues.
Job OfferProcurement Manager Trainee, FMCGW. YorkshireSalary: £25,000 - £30,000