Buyer - £30k
Are you a Procurement Professional looking to fast track your Career?
1st Executive are currently working with an award winning Housing Association in North London who are looking for Procurement 'Category Specialists'.
This role may suit someone within 1- 3 years procurement experience seeking an opportunity that offers a defined career path.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing team and to be a part of the organisations transformation journey whilst gaining support and professional development including CIPS sponsorship.
The Post Holder will:
- Conduct procurement research and tendering activities in line with category plan requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures, external regulations and legislation.
- Propose and support the implementation of common processes and procedures for the wider procurement team.
- Coordinate the development of processes to support the use of the eProcurement module.
- Research, propose and develop procurement and purchasing products, services and processes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Developed knowledge of Procurement processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of contract law, standard forms of contracting and regulatory/ legislative requirements and the consequence of non-compliance
- Experience of meeting KPI targets and service standards in a commercial environment
- Preferably qualified to a degree level.
- Advantageous to have membership of (or be working towards membership of) CIPS
- Base salary up to £30,000
- CIPS Sponsorship
- 25 + 8 Days holiday
- Excellent contributory pension (up to 12% + 12%)
- Commitment to professional development
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work for a 'top 100' employer
Please contact Geoffrey Reading on (01483) 212 198 or Geoffrey.Reading@1st-Executive.com for more information. Alternatively, you can apply now for an initial conversation.
Apply for Buyer - £30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly