IT Vendor Manager - £75K
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, undergoing significant Business re-organisation and Procurement transformation seeks to recruit an ambitious Vendor Manager to lead a portfolio of Tier 1 IT & Technology vendors.
The jobholder will be an expert in the field of Vendor, Supplier or Contracts Management, demonstrating experience of managing a portfolio os Tier 1 vendors - including the likes of Microsoft, Oracle and SAP. This is a newly created role, sat within the IT function and with a dotted line into the Group Procurement function. The jobholder will lead the development and implementation of vendor management capability, educating internal customers on the lsupplier management strategies. Key to your success in this role will be the ability to create 'strategic' relationships with the key vendors, whilst taking ownership for the pricing/discount structures, rules of engagement and the associated governance models.
The jobholder will play a key role in the continued development and optimisation of SRM process, policy and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The ideal candidate will present a blend of Supplier Management and Procurement skills - gained in the IT Category space:
- Track-record of developing stakeholder relationships with Tier 1 Vendors in the Datacenters and Unified Communications space
- Ability to support the development of Sourcing & Supplier Management strategy for the Group IT function
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Cloud based Technologies, Cloud Management Platforms, Cloud contracts, Oracle, Microsoft, Netapp, VMWare, Citrix, Telephony systems, LINUX and UNIX technologies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
Apply for IT Vendor Manager - £75K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly