My client is Currently recruiting for the role of Part Time Nights Transport Supervisor to cover the Weekend operation.
The client is a large UK based Company offering a fantastic opportunity during a period of growth and expansion, with industry leading training and development. Because of this growth the Part-time Transport supervisor position is on offer with the possibility of going permanent.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Direct management of a small team consisting of supervisors of clerks
- Indirectly manage up to 30 drivers on shift
- Day to day management duties
- Communicating between drivers, planners and the transport manager
- Make live adjustments to schedules and issues and be able to operate and show a high level of autonomy and responsibility
The successful candidate for the role of the Transport Supervisor must have a Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background, as well as
- CPC qualification desirable
- 2+ Year's experience in the transport and logistics sector at a management level.
- Have managed at least a 30 driver team
- Be immediately available
- Commutable to Huntingdon
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- £22,000 - £26,000
- Extensive company benefits