Regional Driver Trainer (South)
We are recruiting a regional driver trainer for a well know parcels operator with sites throughout the UK - covering the south region from Milton Keynes and further south.
This role is to provide high quality training and deliver driver CPCs for a large fleet of drivers.
As the Regional Driver Trainer, you will;
- Develop and deliver Driver CPC modules to JAUPT guidelines
- Ensure all LGV drivers are DSA registered
- Manage Driver induction process, inhouse and agency
- Escalate any recommendations to senior management
- Maintain accurate training records
- Supervise vehicle checks to ensure best practice is adhered to.
- Post-accident driver assessments.
- Review telematics and vehicles footage for high risk driver
- DSA Training qualification or equivalent
- DVSA LGV Instructor
- Driver CPC qualified
- NVQ Level 3 Instructor
- R.O.S:P. A Assessor Award
- Advanced Driving Qualification (or equivalent)
- Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving (SAFED) Instructor
- LGV license holder
- Full Clean driving license
£35,000 - £36,000 + Company Car