Leading manufacturer and engineering aeronautical company are looking to appoint a new Commercial Manager.
Your new company
International leader in innovative engineering to support extreme environments in aviation and aerospace. Specialist in providing state of the art product manufactured using the most modern and up to date materials and methods.
Your new role
This role is focused on the aviation section of the business within the Commercial shared services function across Special Mission and Helicopter Services for the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Ensuring that the Company's business objectives are met whilst maintaining the required commercial governance, and to lead and co-ordinate all commercial activities effectively.
The Commercial Manager is a member of the Commercial and Contracts team and will additionally focus on assisting the business to secure new business opportunities in compliance with policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree calibre or equivalent relevant experience
- Proven relevant experience gained in a commercial discipline in a high tech industry, ideally within the aerospace/defence/manufacturing sector and ideally within the Middle East
- Knowledge and experience of setting up new business ventures / contracts
- Knowledge and experience of identifying, vetting and managing Intermediaries and Advisors.
- Knowledge of the contract development process, contract terms and conditions is a prerequisite for this role
- Experience of UK MoD and US DoD and export contracting is ideal
- Experience of managing the commercial elements of complex and challenging projects of similar size/scope, complexity and significant budget/spend responsibility through the full development lifecycle.
- A recognised commercial qualification (Desirable)
What you'll get in return
25 days holiday (option to buy/sell additional 5) bonus schemes, over 10% pension contribution match available, flexible hours, share schemes, sports and social membership facility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.