Salary: £36,512.21 to £46,906.20 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a procurement specialist (MCIPS Qualified (level 6) or working towards it) to join Wythenshawe Community Housing Group.
Based at Wythenshawe House, this role will provide effective procurement leadership and support to WCHG, ensuring that The Group’s Procurement Strategy is implemented and maintained sufficiently to support the delivery of the Group’s Corporate Objectives. This is a brand new role following a comprehensive review of the Group’s procurement function.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- To deliver the Procurement Action Plan as set out in the Procurement Strategy;
- To coordinate and facilitate the reprocurement activity with the relevant stakeholders across the Group, thereby allowing stakeholders to concentrate on their core roles and responsibilities
- To manage and maintain the Contracts Register
- To act as a central source of support, guidance and advice on procurement related matters
- To manage and maintain the Procurement Toolkit
- To update all procurement documentation and processes in accordance with legal requirements and industry best practice
Closing date for applications Friday 23rd June 2017.
Interview dates: 5th and 6th July 2017.