5 days left
- Full Time
1st executive are seeking a Procurement specialist on behalf of our South East London based client who are one of the market leading businesses within its field. This role will sit within a growing team of 6 and play a very important part in managing high-value projects. To apply for this role you must have strong technical contract management skills and knowledge of Public procurement.
Remit of role
- Responsible for the day to day management of complex procurement projects.
- Procure large-scale, high-value contracts (in excess of £10million) ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation including EU procurement regulations.
- Managing and reviewing high-value, high-risk contracts (Experience with JCT OR NEC3 would be desired)
- Responsible for producing tender and contract documents whilst ensuring VFM is being achieved through innovative cost savings and improved savings.
- Manage OJEU tenders end to end.
- Develop relationships with the key stakeholders
- Procurement project can vary from Soft FM, Hard FM/Construction
If this is of interest please apply now to find out more.
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly