An opportunity to join a prestigious university right in the heart of London as a Contracts Manager has arisen. They are one of the leading universities in the UK and have been established for over 100 years. Our client is looking for someone to truly excel as an experienced contacts manager who will be able to provide advice/risk assessments/draft and negotiate on complex contracts. If you are forward thinking, strategically drive as a contracts manager this role could for you.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing complex contracts.
- Identify, negotiate and ensure agreement of change orders, amendments through a detailed understanding of contracts.
- Evaluate contract compliance and consolidate and coordinate the information.
- Oversee work, provide guidance and support to negotiate and management of key subcontractors.
- Managing all contract administration, records, and documentation including receipt and control of all contract correspondence, changes, status reports, etc.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly