Temporary European Transport Planner
As the Temporary European Transport Planner, you will be working in a sociable team in an office environment with sociable Monday - Friday office hours! This role is based in Daventry, Northmpatonshire
Working for a global business who are leaders in Logistic services.
Reporting into the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manual transport planning
- Dealing with various contracts
- Liaising/negotiating with sub-contractors
- Ensure systems are updated effectively
- Provide 1st class service to customers
- Deal with queries and resolve issues
- Transport Planning experience - ideally European wide
- Good geography knowledge of the UK and Europe
- Excellent people skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
Salary negotiable depending on experience.