IT Procurement Manager: Software & Licensing
IT Procurement Manager Software & Licensing: Consumer Goods/FMCG - London - £75k + Lucrative Bonus + Car + Corporate Benefits
My client, a colossal giant in the Consumer Goods/FMCG space seeks an IT Procurement Manager with a proven track record of success within IT procurement, but an empathy and natural affinity to Software & Licensing sub-categories.
With an established procurement function that manages a total spend circa £1 billion, over £600 million of that spend is attributed to technology. As such IT is arguably the most lucrative and buoyant category within the organisation and so requires an IT Procurement Manager with the gravitas and expertise to manage a team of 5 and a Software & Licensing spend of up to £200 million!
Key Responsibilities of an IT Procurement Manager (Software & Licensing):
- Ownership of the Software & Licensing sub-category managing a portfolio spend of up to £200 million
- Tasked with designing and implementing strategic category process improvement plans for the Software & Licensing category
- Leadership and team management over up to 5 direct reports to help you shape the procurement software & licensing category in line with your vision
Key Skills and Background:
- Proven track record of success managing a large portfolio spend in the software and licensing categories, improving the category at a strategic level and achieving cost savings
- This esteemed organisation seeks a Subject Matter Expert in the software and licensing category capable of working with autonomy and leading a team to procurement success
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable) or CIPS (desirable)
For more information and to apply send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: IT Procurement, Software, Licensing, Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Finance, Banking, Insurance, HR, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, London, South London, FTSE 100, Blue Chip Organisations, Travel, Degree, CIPS, Technology Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Software Procurement, Hardware Procurement
Apply for IT Procurement Manager: Software & Licensing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly