New position for a Commercial Contracts Manager
Your new company
An award winning & progressive company within the pharmaceutical sector
Your new role
This role is for a Commercial Contracts Manager. It's a new role within this forward thinking company and to support the business in the preparation, negotiation, and completion of contractual arrangements.
Responsibilities will include:
* Drawing up and facilitating the design of robust commercial agreements. This will include letters of intent, contracts, master service agreements, confidentiality agreements and amendments to contracts.
* Providing advice & guidance to colleagues about client contracts.
* Input to commercial pricing
* Monitor & report on contract performance and life cycle.
* Develop initiatives to ensure improvement within Contracts Management activities.
What you'll need to succeed
* Practical understanding of commercial contract development, IP processes, SLA's, SOP's & service provision, ideally gained within a regulated sector.
* The ability to develop and build strong working relationships using stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen gained in a complex, multi-client environment.
* High levels of report writing & data analysis skills.
* Experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return
* An excellent opportunity to progress your career within a leading organisation that places its people at the heart of its business.
* A competitive salary of up tp £40,000
* Performance bonus
* Generous pension scheme
* Private health care
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly