Head of IT Procurement - 6 month contract
Head of IT Procurement - Global FTSE 100 - London or Bristol - Six Month Contract - £600-650p/d + Expenses
This multi-award winning Blue Chip Firm has enjoyed explosive growth since their creation ten years ago, and is now seeking an experienced IT Procurement professional to lead a 15 strong team and set the future strategy for this high-spending Sourcing hub.
As Head of IT Procurement you will:-
* Initiate new relationships with executive and Board level stakeholders including the CTO and CFO, improving Procurement's image amongst the IT community and positioning Procurement in the driving seat for key projects
* Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, being a Subject Matter Expert in IT Services & Outsourcing, and demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
* Build strategic vendor partnerships with niche / bespoke Software and Technology vendors, negotiating favourable terms whilst also considering 'bigger picture' benefits beyond cost savings (e.g. risk, revenue & sales, liabilities coming down the chain, support models etc)
* Take a "hands off" approach, delegating day-to-day deal-doing activities to free up your time to focus on longer term strategy
* Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management track record within respected Blue Chip industry or Consulting firms
* Procurement expertise across IT & Technology categories including IT Outsourcing
* Collaborative and engaging style, with an exceptional ability to forge fruitful relationships with business executives
If you are a high-achieving IT Procurement expert looking to make your mark in a greenfield environment, collaborate with industry experts, and enjoy a relaxed and flexible work style, this is an incredible interim opportunity. Whilst the initial engagement is six months, this is likely to be extended.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Head of IT Procurement - 6 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly