IT Procurement Category Manager | World Renowned Brand | London
An IT Procurement Category Manager is required for a world-renowned retail organisation based in Central London. As IT Procurement Category Manager, you will be supporting the Head of Procurement in developing and delivering the overall procurement strategy and be responsible for creating specific category plans for IT which identify cost savings and service improvement opportunities and will see these through to fruition.
Working in a challenging environment the IT Procurement Category Manager will ensure the Procurement Policy is adhered too as well as providing expert advice into the business. This role is crucial to business operations and has direct impact on the capex and opex budgets. As such, the IT Procurement Category Manager will be expected to have strong stakeholder engagement and management capabilities as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Own the category planning cycle for IT to deliver in year and long term commercial targets aligned to the procurement and category strategies
- Execute category management and delivery of financial benefit through strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Deliver world class category management that drives savings, value, quality, compliance, sustainability and risk mitigation by opening the innovation in existing or new suppliers to harness
- Build effective supplier and business partner relationships across the business
- Identify key suppliers and act upon SRM opportunities and run in a well governed and controlled manner (SRM strategy – framework, reporting, progress, awards)
- To deliver all key performance metrics for the team, including spend under contract, spend with preferred suppliers and provide guidance and support for junior members of the team
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure budgetary targets are accurate
- The dial profile will have IT Procurement expertise, a background in the retail sector, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, time-management skills and the ability and willingness to multi-task. Exceptional negotiation, commercial & stakeholder engagement skills and good PC literacy (word, excel and preferably SAP)
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an updated CV highlighting your relevant experience or call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.
Apply for IT Procurement Category Manager | World Renowned Brand | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly