An industry leading stockist distributor is looking for an Operations Supervisor to join their growing team within their professional outfit within Bristol.
Our client is a renowned stockist distributor with an international outreach specialising within bespoke goods. They are in the market for an Operations Supervisor to supervise staff throughout the entire warehouse operation.
- Directly report into the General Manager
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the General Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven track record managing a diverse team of 20+ within a fast-paced logistics environment;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
Salary = £23,000 - £26,000.
Shift = Monday - Friday
Hours = Rotating weekly shift basis - 08:00-16:00 & 10:00-18:00
Benefits = 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension scheme, private medical care and free parking.