Strategic Sourcing Specialist: Telecoms
Strategic Sourcing Specialist: Telecoms - FTSE 250 FMCG - Clear Career Progression Path - Houston, Texas with flexible working opportunities - $75,000 - $85,000 + Package
This multi-national, FTSE 250 organisation is growing their Global Procurement function, and as such they are looking to take on a talented Indirect Sourcing Specialist to support the Head of Procurement in a Telecoms category. Due to the nature of the role, this opportunity will allow the successful candidate to progress into multiple areas within the IT category, including Software, Hardware, Infrastructure and Services to fully take control of their career path.
With clear progression opportunities into Category Management within 12 - 18 months, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional.
Role Overview; Strategic Sourcing Specialist:
- Supporting the Category Executive in developing Category strategies across the Telecoms category, particular networks and infrastructure
- Engaging and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to develop long-term, commercially fruitful relationships
- Delivering excellent cost savings through strategic sourcing activities, whilst ensuring quality and value are upheld
- Establishing procurement as a value-add function in the business, engaging with Senior Internal Stakeholders across the company in the US and globally
Procurement Background and Requirements:
- A strong background in strategic sourcing and engaging across the full end-to-end Procurement process, including RFI/RFQ, tendering, contracts and post-contract award management
- A CV showing outstanding savings achieved on large, complex spends across the IT category, with a specific focus in Telecoms
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; negotiating and influencing at all seniority levels across both internal and external stakeholders, ideally within a Blue Chip environment
- Excellent academics; degree (or equivalent), industry qualifications preferred
As this global giant continues to expand their Procurement Function, the Strategic Sourcing Specialist will see their responsibilities increase as they are developed into a Category Manager. Working with Senior Stakeholders and the Head of Procurement out of their West London HQ, this opportunity will see the Senior Buyer make a deep and lasting impact in a FTSE 250 Business.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Manager, Buyer, Purchasing, IT Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Telecommunications Procurement, Telecommunications, Senior Procurement Buyer, Texas, Houston, USA
Apply for Strategic Sourcing Specialist: Telecoms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly