Business Support Coordinator
Do you have strong analytical skills with a proactive approach? Would you like to work for a market leading brand? If so, our client is currently seeking a Business Support Coordinator to assist in driving a streamlined, consistent approach to supporting various divisions across Europe.
You will need to be competent and a strong analyst with figures and KPI's along with excellent skills in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel as you will be managing large volumes of data and preparing reports and presenting on MI and KPI's back to stakeholders.
• Coordinate information from the Support Managers and IT team to prepare the Market Intelligence briefings.
• Produce KPI reports and liaise with the analytics team to ensure they have all relevant and up to date information.
• Gather all information needed to assist with the delivery of the training programme.
• Prepare information required for the Support teams in relation to the Proactive Support project.
• Collating all Incident Management information and escalation issues to monitor investigations.
• Assist with access to the Extranet system and consistently update information as required.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Proven customer relationship management
• Stakeholder Management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Database Management
• Good analytical skills – figures and KPI's
• Excellent in Powerpoint and Excel (Advanced)
• Confident in presenting to people
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global business out of their modern offices in High Wycombe. You will be offered a varied and interesting workload with excellent training initiatives for further personal development.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.
Apply for Business Support Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly