This role will lead the warehousing operations for an automotive company, managing their aftermarket parts. Delivering high volumes on a daily basis, you will be leading full time staff of up to 300.
Our client is a leading automotive business, based in a commutable distance from Northampton or Oxford.
As General Manager you will have;
- Site P&L Management
- End to end warehouse responsibility & process improvement, Lean & Kaizen
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management.
- Review, train and develop existing management structure to create a succession plan.
- Regular contact with branches and head office.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
A successful candidate for the General Manager role will;
- Warehouse general management experience
- P&L management experience
- Previous experience within the automotive aftermarket sector
- Experience working within fast paced, high volume operations
- Experience in working within the Automotive sector
A successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary between £50,000 and 70,000 + fantastic benefits package. Experience dependant.