Buyer – Equipment & Services | Multinational Hospitality Group | London
A career-driven buyer is required for a global hospitality organisation which operates in over 100 countries. You will have responsibility for overseeing a range of equipment and services, sourcing new contractors and suppliers, liaising with architects/designers and project managers and undertaking tenders and negotiating prices to ensure products or services are sourced on the best terms and to commercial and business standards.
You will liaise daily with a range of contractors, suppliers and management teams, have regular contact with the construction department at Head Office and other franchised partners. There is an ongoing and very supportive partnership between the UK and International Procurement Team too and you will contribute to a variety of pan-European sourcing activity.
The ideal profile will include the following:
- Experience within a commercial construction environment with relevant Procurement experience.
- Degree within business studies/marketing/general and/or another relevant field.
- Positive persuasion with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, organisational and project management skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
If you feel you are a strong match for this role then please do apply with an updated CV or call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.
Apply for Buyer – Equipment & Services | Multinational Hospitality Group | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly