Strategic Sourcing Specialist: Facilities & MRO
Strategic Sourcing Specialist for Facilities & MRO - Global Energy Business - Clear Career Progression Path
Location: Houston, Texas (Full time)
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This global energy business is currently going through a huge period of growth and as a result they are looking to expand their successful Sourcing & Procurement function by hiring a Strategic Sourcing Specialist to support the Category Manager on Facilities & MRO.
Joining this business at the Strategic Sourcing Specialist level will automatically place you in a structured career path to learn from senior managers and progress within the procurement team to a Category Manager position.
Strategic Sourcing Specialist; Role Overview:
- Delivering excellent cost savings through strategic sourcing activities, whilst ensuring quality and value are upheld within the Facilities & MRO category
- Utilising superior analytics skills to analyse spends and present data in a rational and comprehensive manner, making recommendations on the best sourcing path to take
- Supporting Senior Procurement Category Managers in managing and developing crucial suppliers within the Facilities and MRO market, including suppliers for HVAC and Engineering Services
- Working closely with Senior Internal Stakeholders to understand and meet business needs whilst developing best practice procurement
Procurement Background and Requirements:
- A strong background in strategic sourcing and support senior procurement professionals across the full end-to-end Procurement process, including RFI/RFQ, tendering, contracts and post-contract award management
- Excellent understanding of the Facilities and MRO categories, and the range of suppliers within the market including or HVAC and Engineering Services
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills; negotiating and influencing at all seniority levels across both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong academics; university degree (or equivalent) and industry qualifications preferred
This incredible opportunity will see the Strategic Sourcing Specialist working closely with the Senior Procurement Category Managers to develop and lead advanced sourcing strategies. Reporting directly one of the most senior managers in the function, the successful candidate can look forward to rapid career progression opportunities in this strong and stable company.
For more information, email an up-to-date resume to jobsGA @bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this job board
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Strategic Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Facilities Procurement, MRO Procurement, HVAC, HVAC Procurement, Procurement Manager, Senior Procurement Buyer, Indirect Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing, Global, Houston, Texas
Apply for Strategic Sourcing Specialist: Facilities & MRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly