Strategic Sourcing FM Manager
Regional Category Manager FM & Real Estate Services - FTSE 100 FMCG Major - Procurement & Sourcing - West London - £50 - 65k + Bonus + Package
Due to aggressive expansion this global FMCG player is urgently seeking a highly ambitious Procurement specialist to join as Regional Category Manager FM & Real Estate Services and progress towards Procurement Directorship. This forward thinking organisation recognises that skills are transferable so Procurement experts from any category are eligible to apply, and you'll be targeted for promotion within 12-18 months and encouraged to make cross-functional moves into new categories to expand your procurement expertise.
As Regional Category Manager for FM & Real Estate Services you will:-
* Autonomously own a £150m+ spend spanning Security, Building & Engineering Services, Cleaning, Catering, Consultancy, Ground & Lift Maintenance, HVAC, managing the full end-to-end procurement process including RFQ, RFP, contract negotiation etc
* Design and implement innovative procurement category strategies to identify areas for cost improvement, whilst also recognising the value of wider commercial successes such as mitigating risk, building strategic supplier relationships, winning support from challenging stakeholder communities etc
* Benefit from a personally tailored development programme to ensure your internal progression, learning directly from the FM Procurement Director and other senior Procurement sponsors
* Work as part of a collaborative and globally integrated Procurement network, engaging with senior stakeholders from diverse geographies and championing procurement change
* Exemplary procurement, strategic sourcing and category management track record, with a CV that demonstrates commercial achievements (i.e. savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, stakeholder management etc) and quick progression
* Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a go-getting Procurement professional to join ranks with an impressive and dynamic team, expand one's skillset and progress to Procurement Directorship within 2-3 years.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: FM, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Procurement, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement, vendor management, best-in-class procurement
Apply for Strategic Sourcing FM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly