Supply Chain Planner
A progressive and innovative manufacturing and production business are looking to bring in a new supply chain planner to improve customer and supplier relationships whilst improving the supply of materials into the manufacturing process based form their Scunthorpe site.
A business that prides itself on meeting customer expectations in a competitive and diverse market. The client is always looking to expand and develop into new business sectors and as such, have a strong reputation in the market for a unique product range.
Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Planner
Reporting to the Supply chain manager your main duties will include:
- Identify obsolete materials
- Updating of the MRP system's according to material availability
- Maintain effective and efficient supply chain strategies and tactics to improve site production scheduling
- Cost reduction / cost saving
The ideal Supply Chain Planner will have the following attributes:
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Worked in a planing environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
Salary of up to £24k