Supply Chain Manager
Are you a fantastic relationship-builder, with a results driven mindset? Do you have strong Supply Chain experience and a desire to own and drive supplier performance? Do you want to work for a leading, national Food Service brand? If so, read on!
Our client are a national Food Service brand with a strong market position, fantastic products and a strong growth plan. Based in London, they have a complex Supply Chain and need a superstar to come on board to own and drive Supply Chain performance.
The Supply Chain Manager will:
- Manage the end to end supply chain, from order through to inbound delivery
- Lead the relationships with suppliers, proactively identifying and resolving issues
- Contribute to the wider Supply Chain strategy, implementing improvements to drive an increase in performance
- Liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure maximum availability
The successful Supply Chain Manager will:
- Have a strong Supply Chain background, ideally within a very fast-moving sector (Food/Drinks preferred)
- Be an exceptional relationship-builder, able to influence processes and results both externally (with suppliers) and internally (with wider Supply Chain team)
- Have a results-driven mindset and a passion for continuous improvement
- Be able to think on your feet and successfully manage ambiguous situations
If you are looking for a business critical role, where initiative and proactivity will be recognised and valued, please apply now!
The Supply Chain Manager will be based in London (with some travel) and earn £31k-£37k, plus bonus and benefits.